Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 29, 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Green Street pavilion
Purchase fresh produce from a state-certified market; enjoy live music; and find fresh flowers and locally made art.
August 29, 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Athens Middle School Parking Lot (U.S. 31)
* PAINT AND RELATED PRODUCTS: such as oil or water-based paints, mineral spirits, turpentine and thinners, furniture strippers, paint removers, stains, aerosols.
* AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS: such as transmission fluid, brake fluid, anti-freeze (motor oil should be taken to the Athens-Limestone Recycling Center on Lucas Ferry Rd.)
* LAWN AND GARDEN POISONS: such as weed killers, liquids, powders, sprays, soaps, herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides, rodent poisons, roach and flea powder
* HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS: such as oven cleaners, toilet cleaners, disinfectants, drain cleaners, rug and upholstery cleaners, floor and furniture polishes, ammonia or bleach-based products
* Household Chemicals
* Radioactive or biological waste
* Medical waste
If you are unsure about the acceptability of an item, contact KALB at 256-233-8000.
August 29, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM @ Athens-Limestone Public Library
The League of Women Voters will be at the library to help with voter registration and filling out absentee ballots. Services provided while you stay in your vehicle. For more info call Bryan Lorge at 256-426-8078.