How do I swear out a warrant on someone?

If you believe that someone has committed a crime against you, within the city limits of Athens, Alabama, you must file a police report with the Athens Police Department. After that report is approved, you may pick it up from their records department at the cost of $10. Once you have done so, you will bring your report across the hall to the Court Clerk’s office and a Magistrate will guide you through the next step of the process.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I can't make it to my courtdate?
2. How do I register for Driving School?
3. I am supposed to be in court right now, what do I do?
4. I want to plead guilty, but I no longer have my copy of my ticket
5. Why is my Alabama driver license suspended?
6. I paid my ticket after close of business before my court date, what do I do?
7. Can I make partial payments?
8. How do I swear out a warrant on someone?